At Wee Care Pediatrics, we provide comprehensive, inclusive care for your children. Whether you are still expecting your little one or have a teenager, we provide:
- emergency care
- and advice
We want to help your children grow up safe and happy.
We have four pediatric service locations in Davis and Weber county, with a dedicated team excited to meet you and your child. All our offices have regular hours and take walk-in appointments, and our Layton location is open 24/7. So, if you need a quick appointment during a holiday or weekend, we have you covered!
As a team of experienced pediatric doctors, we strongly believe in preventive care. From prenatal consults, sports and mission physicals, and vaccinations, our pediatric services in Davis County and Weber County aim to help your child be prepared for anything life throws at them.
If you are interested in our different services or would like to learn more, give us a call today! We are happy to answer your questions and schedule an appointment.
If you are an existing patient you can request an appointment via our:
or call us at:
We are available 24/7!
- Routine check-ups, birth through college
- Prenatal consults
- Vaccinations including influenza shots
- Developmental screening
- Camp and sports physicals
- Preschool, Headstart, and school exams
- Missionary physicals
- College exams
- Adoption and foster care exams
- Growth issues such as poor growth, short stature, and obesity
- Long-term follow-up of children with chronic health issues such as epilepsy, heart disease, lung disease, or diabetes
- Long term follow up of premature infants
- Newborn care at all area hospitals
- Learning disorder evaluation and treatment, including ADHD
- Mood disorders, including depression and anxiety disorders
- Autism evaluation
- Developmental delay evaluation and treatment
- Common sleep problems and issues
- All common childhood illnesses, including sore throat, cold symptoms, breathing difficulty, fever, rashes, earaches, etc.
- Constipation and digestive issues, including food allergies
- Skin disorders, rashes, eczema, including wart removal
- Asthma and breathing disorders
- Neurological disorders, including seizures
- Bedwetting, urinary and stool incontinence
- Bumps, bruises, and other injuries
- Laceration repair
- Bites and burns
- Fractures, including casting
- X-ray equipment on-site in Layton facility
- Sports injuries
- Same-day appointments are available every day.
- Hospital care when needed at all area hospitals
On top of regular checkups and physicals, we also offer emergency and sick care. If your child gets a sports-related injury or receives a bump on their head from playing outside, our team of pediatricians in Davis and Weber Counties are ready to provide excellent care and any treatments they may need.
*If your child is seriously injured, please call 911 or take your child to the nearest hospital.
As always, if you have any questions about our services or would like to schedule an appointment, contact us today!